FULL TIME • HOUSTON, TX
Ventus Geospatial is a leading service provider in the Geospatial data market, where they specialize in the acquisition, assessment and analyses of all types of spatial data. The company was founded with the spirit of ingenuity and problem solving and has been very involved in the use of unmanned aerial systems (UAS) to tackle many different applications in the Oil and Gas and Engineering market places. Quality products and solutions are fundamental values in the service that is provided to clientele and with 7 years of experience in the UAS market there is a deep breadth of knowledge and expertise on the use of these technologies to provide true value-added products to clientele.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.
In the position of UAV pilot you will be required to operate a variety of UAV platforms including but not limited to; C-Astral Bramor, Sensefly Ebee+, Aeryon Sky Ranger, DJI Inspire for a variety of mapping and inspection applications. Travel is to be expected as operations span throughout the US and Canada and assignments may vary as projects complete their lifecycles.
- Assemble and operate unmanned aerial systems
- Develop and complete pre-flight planning procedures
- Complete Job Safety Analysis’ and obtain proper permits from operations
- Familiar with processing and delivering unmanned aerial systems data
- Conduct periodic UAS inspections, routine tests and system updates
- Understanding of how to communicate with air traffic control
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
- Petrochemical, refining, and oil & gas experience
- FAA Issued Part 107 UAV license
- High School diploma or GED
- 100 hours of logged and recorded UAS flight time
- Strong knowledge of Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Lift maximum of 50 pounds and stand for 8 hours
- Committed to safety, quality, and communication
- Team oriented and self-directed
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
- Background check required
- Knowledge of GPS survey an asset
- Knowledge of GIS functions and analyses an asset
Are you ready? Email your resume to email@example.com today!